Jeff Benowitz is a well-established financial representative of over twenty years in the industry. His business in the medical and dentistry industries has enabled him to generate positive value for his clients’ practices. He works meticulously to bring change to people’s lives by alleviating the stress they feel revolving around financial decisions. Jeff’s competency is heightened as he observes, identifies, and establishes strategies that are specific to the client he is working with.
Using uncommon approaches, he is dedicated to educating his clients so that they recognize and utilize the suggested strategies to protect themselves against elements that can negatively impact their financial world. Through Jeff’s guidance, they learn how to accumulate wealth and how to access their own wealth correctly.
Jeff is a member of the NAIFA and AALU.
He has been married to his wife, Kathy, for 19 years and enjoys the company of his two beautiful children, Reilly and Hannah. Jeff’s interests include movies, reading, and coaching his kids’ sports teams.
- BA, Clark University
- CLU, ChFC, The American College
- Life & Health
- Series 6, 63
Jeff’s accomplishments include
- President’s Council, 10 years
- Centurion Award Winner, 16 times
- Praetorian Award Winner, 3 times
- Triple Crown Award Winner, 8 times
- Leaders Club, 17 years
- Can You Get Life Insurance If You're Disabled?
- Top 25 Financial Mistakes People Make In Their 40s From The Pros
- Why Are We Seeing More Cases of "Fear of Spending" Among Retirees?
- 3 Timeless Tips To Start Your 2020 Off Right
- Things To Cut Out Right Now To Save Money During the Health Crisis
- Financial Strategies in the Age of the Virus
Registered Representative and Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities, Financial Representative of Guardian CA Insurance License #0C34575