Becky was previously an attorney in lower Manhattan, left her role as a litigator to focus on her passion: helping business owners, individuals and families find certainty in their ever-changing financial lives. Becky founded Novin Cannon Financial Group LLC, a boutique financial services firm under the umbrella of Certified Financial Services.
Becky develops long term, proactive meaningful relationships with her clients. Her work is representative of her dedication, integrity and commitment to them, their families and their businesses. Becky is driven by the desire to spread uncommon knowledge and have a positive impact on the lives of the individuals that she is honored to touch.
Becky first integrates and coordinates all aspects of an individual’s personal and business finances. Her role then becomes that of a trusted and respected specialist who is always working to help build more wealth, more protection and more legacy.
- BA, University of Michigan
- JD*, Benjamin N Cardozo School of Law
- AALU: Association of Life Underwriters
- WPO: Women’s Presidents Organization
- Living Balance Sheet: Faculty Member 2014-2018
Not for Profit Involvement
- One Love Foundation, Host Committee Member, Morris County NJ
- Trustee, Barry Novin Charitable Foundation, formed 2016
For more information, visit www.novincannonfinancial.com
Registered Representative & Investment Advisor of Park Avenue Securities, Financial Representative of Guardian